NEW ERA FOR COMMERCIAL & DOMESTIC USE
The acoustic cradles are rubber backed injection moulded modular flooring supports made from recycled plastic which have been tested at the sound research laboratory for acoustics in compliance with the robust detail ltd requirements for the document e regulation. They have specifically been designed for a traditional batten floor construction for use in commercial and domestic industries.
OUR RECYCLED RUBBER ACOUSTIC PAD HAS BEEN TESTED AT THE SOUND RESEARCH LABORATORY FOR
ACOUSTICS IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE ROBUST DETAIL LTD REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DOCUMENT E REGULATION.
- New Era Acoustic Cradles have been tested in compliance with Robust Details Ltd requirements as stipulated in the Robust Detail Handbook for FFT2 Resilient Cradle and batten system.
- New Era Acoustic Cradles achieved rdΔLw = 24dB with the minimum build up. The minimum performance for this specification is rdΔLw = 17dB.
- Special recycled rubber acoustic pads offer extremely high performance for impact sound reduction.
- Lightweight system which is ideal for high rise apartment blocks or hotels where internal weight loadings may be an issue.
- Dual height cradles make surveying and installation less time consuming, therefore cost effective.
- Pre-cut packers 1.5mm – 12mm are readily available.
- New Era is recognised by major flooring suppliers as being effective problem solver in over coming uneven subfloors.